stories about wine, the ‘red thread’ that binds us all…
by L.M. Archer
Welcome to Red Thread™, a place for stories about wine, the ‘red thread’ that binds us all.
Formerly titled The Hedonistic Taster , the Red Thread™ provides a forum to share my impressions of wine samples that I receive for editorial consideration.
It’s also a way to codify my work on Instagram. Over the past ten years, my voice has evolved to include visual storytelling through photography. (You can find links to my award-winning images here.) I find that Instagram supports my visual storytelling better than any other social media platform.
However, like any social media platform, content can disappear overnight. Hence my desire to capture it on my own site. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: No compensation is received, and all opinions expressed are those of the author.
Wine Samples Policy
L.M. Archer accepts wine samples for review.
Wine samples policy:
- Each wine date-stamped, logged, and cellared prior to tasting.
- Upon tasting, strict tasting protocols ensure objectivity.
- Any faulted or flawed wines do not receive a review, and the sender notified.
- Finally, all tasting notes shared on social media platforms.
- Note: Receipt of wine does not guarantee a review.
For trade sample shipping information, please fill out this form:
Copyrighted 2022. L.M. Archer. All Rights Reserved.